World’s best quality built mixer – made in Denmark
Where traditional forced action mixers only reach the doorway, the SoRoTo Forced Action Mixer rolls easily through standard width doorways. You can take the flexible SoRoTo Mixer with you anywhere you like. There’s no need for carrying mixing materials to remote corners on site – the SoRoTo Mixer can work right next to you.
With its specialised mixer arms, this forced action mixer can mix various materials from sand and cement to self-level epoxies.
Air entrapment is kept to a minimum. Cement and polymer based materials can achieve a perfect homogeneous mix thanks to the unique design and build quality of the mixing arms and paddles
The SoRoTo Forced Action Mixer is easy to transport and even load onto a UTE by one man!
What makes the SoRoTo mixers so good?
- Removable mixer arms – makes cleaning easy – no need for tools.
- So easy and simple to use
- By tipping the mixer it can easily be loaded onto a ute tray, trailer or van etc.
- Easily adjustable telescopic legs for discharge into bucket or wheelbarrow.
- Contents of bag are poured through charging hopper fitted with bag splitter attachment.
- After 3-5 minutes the perfect mix is discharged through mixer gate at bottom of drum.
- The charging hopper is mounted on hinges and equipped with automatic mechanical switch to meet safety regulations.
- Rubber strap secures the charging hopper during transportation.
- Unique safety device and switch
- Exceptional quality and still made in Denmark by the SoRoTo Family
Available in various sizes, call us now for more details on 1300 229 757.